Color Label Printer
The ColorWorks C6500 on-demand, digital, four-colour label printer opens up new opportunities for businesses.
- Media Flexibility: Expanded media support. Label widths from 25.4mm to 215.9mm
- Compact: Simple, unobtrusive design with front panel operation
- Auto-cutter: For chemical, food & beverage, horticulture, and logistics – primary and secondary labelling.
- Remote management: Remote configuration, maintenance and monitoring
- Money saving: No need for pre-printed stock of labels. Print full colour on blank labels
The CW-C6500 benefits from a wealth of new features that are designed to provide practical and creative solutions. It supports media widths, from 25.4mm to 215.9mm and boasts expanded media support which even includes textured paper. In practical terms, this range of ColorWorks label printers can print anything from tiny labels for vaping liquid bottles, to large durable labels that are suitable for chemical drums. Also, the innovative movable sensor allows printing on any shape, without the need for a 2nd die cut.
This label printer offers high quality, high resolution, four-colour print output as standard; along with colour matching functionality (ICC profile and spot colour matching tool) for impressive, impactful, on-demand colour labels.
Compact and easy to use
The CW-C6500 has been designed to be extremely user friendly. All operations can be carried out from the front, which saves on operation space. The roll replacement is possible from the front, right and left. We’ve also designed a number of technical tools to help with printer management, configuration and maintenance, including: web interface and printer fleet management, remote configuration, maintenance and monitoring.
All models in the range are integration-friendly. SAP direct support, ESC Label, Linux and Mac drivers.