Job Opportunities with Lotus Labels
Internal Account Manager – Client / Customer Services
This is a full-time, office-based role in Eastbourne, East Sussex
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for clients? If so, we have an excellent Sales Account manager opportunity for you.
Our UK-based operation with its trading name Lotus Labels is part of the German-owned Dynamic Systems group of companies that specialises in the printing of self-adhesive labels and packaging. Our main UK clients operate in the food, drinks, health, beauty and technology sectors.
In order to effectively manage our existing group of clients, we are looking to fill a Sales Account Management role for our operation in Eastbourne.
- Predominantly account management
- Developing relationships
- Onboarding of new clients & constantly reviewing & improving on current relationships
- Managing existing accounts for long-term success.
- Establishing a good rapport with clients.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries- taking ownership of all aspects of Account Management, inclusive of quote preparation, order raising and much more
- Monitoring sales/accounts
- Representing the best image of the company at meetings with clients, at exhibitions, industry events, and networking events
- Taking an active interest in the industry’s requirements, improving product knowledge and competence on an ongoing basis
- Sales or account management experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Confidence in speaking with customers on the telephone
- Eagerness to develop IT skills
- Self-motivated, and keen to improve
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of queries and respond within a timely manner
- Comfortable working on your own initiative, but also know when to escalate issues to colleagues
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt where necessary to help the wider team
- Resilience, with the ability to problem-solve
- Efficient when completing paperwork
- Experience in following a sales process
- Capable of managing own time & diary
Initial basic salary: £25,000, plus good company benefits
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]
If this role is not for you, but you think you would be a good fit for our company in a different role and you have the experience which would suit a specialist printing company, please get in touch.